IndusInd Bank hiring graduate for Teller/cashier and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Teller/cashier as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IndusInd Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Cash Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:
Job Description/Skills Required
- Need to perform cash withdrawal processing.
- Accept cheques and cash for deposits and also check for accuracy of the deposit slip.
- Encourage opening new accounts.
- Help people out with their problems regarding costumer’s accounts.
- Advice, explains or promotes the services and products offered by the bank.
- Identify customers and help making cash checks.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.