Walk in on 4th Jan at Kotak Mahindra Bank hiring graduate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Location : Satna, Rewa, Jabalpur
- Post Name: Credit Analyst-Corporate Banking
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 0 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 07-01-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 4th January , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Kotak Mahindra Bank Saliwada Branch, Shop No 15, Plot No. 20/1, Gour Tiraha, Barela Road, Saliwada, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh- 483001
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assess credit history and financial statements of clients to identify credit risk
- Create credit risk reports
- Evaluate records of clients and provide recommendations for payment plans
- Produce financial ratios of clients to assess their financial status
- Consolidate credit files and identify variances and discrepancies
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.