IndusInd Bank hiring graduate for Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IndusInd Bank
- Location : Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Domestic Private Banking-Executive/Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 29 December
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 29 December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Indusind Bank Ltd 10th Floor, tower A, Hyatt Regency, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
To acquire New to Bank Customers and pursue new business relationships.
2. To reach out to High Net – worth individuals
3. To increase the customer base by developing business relationships with existing customers. 4. Acquire new business by selling Banking products like Savings Account, Current Account, Debit/Credit cards and IPG & Asset products.
5. Finding new customers from open market by travelling within the local area/branch allotted.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.