Walk in on 28th Dec at Kotak Life Insurance hiring graduate for B2B Sales and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Kotak Life has bought back its stake from Old Mutual and is no longer in a joint venture, thus making us a 100% owned subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd (Formerly known as Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Statutory Compliance Officer as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Kotak Life Insurance
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager-Broking
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 0-3 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 26/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 28 December , 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM
2nd Floor, 7, Community Center, Block A, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110065
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manages channel partner business on daily basis by visiting points of sales within a defined territory and meeting all concerned personnel.
- Builds excellent relationship with all concerned personnel at point of sales and fulfill all service related requirements at the assigned Branches.
- Does personal and telephonic interaction with existing channel partner relationships for business mobilization and ensuring maximum conversion of loan borrowers for Credit Life cover.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.