CohnReznick Professional Services Released Job Openings On 23-11-2021.CohnReznick LLP is one of the top advisory, assurance and tax firms in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands. Headquartered in New York, NY, and with offices nationwide, CohnReznick serves a large number of diverse industries and offers specialized services for middle market and Fortune 1000 companies, private equity and financial services firms, government contractors, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. The Firm, with origins dating back to 1919, has more than 2,700+ employees and 25 offices worldwide, also is a member of Nexia International, a global network of independent assurance, tax, and business advisors…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for CohnReznick Professional Services Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
CohnReznick Professional Services Recruiting CA/ ICWA(CMA)/CPA/CS/B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 01-06+ Years Experience for International Collection Process Position.Complete Details for the International Collection Process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 24/11/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 24 November , 11.30 AM – 3.00 PM CohnReznick Professional Services Pvt. Ltd. OLYMPIA TECH PARK (Gate 5) 7th Floor, ALTIUS Block, Plot No. 1, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032. Contact – Revathi Ammaiappan ( 9176463021 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding CohnReznicks audit methodologies and procedures.
- Prepare and / or review audit work papers, financial statements, footnotes, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements.
- Perform the auditing procedures in accordance with firm standards and in accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Perform and / or review Financial Statement Audits of US Real Estate Projects Entities using US GAAP.
- Preparation and / or review of financial statements and issuing Audit report.
- Perform and / or review agreed upon procedures and issuing Audit report.
- Should recognize and resolve potential and /or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting US if necessary.
- Manage multiple clients/projects/offices at any given time.
- Liaison with US counterparts in a timely fashion of any issues, work status, scheduling conflicts etc.
- Effectively handle and delegate work to the team. Responsible for subordinates activities and chargeability.
- Actively participate in CohnReznick’s internal development programs, including staff training courses.
- Work closely with management and alerting them of any issues, constraints, challenges etc that may arise during the work.
- Should be willing to travel oversees to cater to the business needs of the company.