Walk in on 23rd Feb at Kotak Mahindra Bank hiring for Relationship Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Relationship Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Location : Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Sangrur
- Post Name: Relationship Officer
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,25,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Developing new and expanding existing High Net worth Customer(HNI) relationships for liabilities by sourcing customers.
- Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel.
- Cross-sells bank products to the existing set of Branch customers which are mapped.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.