XL India Business Services Released Job Openings On 15-11-2021.XL India Business Services Private Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 04 Nov, 2003. It’s a private unlisted company and is classified as’company limited by shares’. Company’s authorized capital stands at Rs 450.0 lakhs and has 100.0% paid-up capital which is Rs 450.0 lakhs. XL India Business Services Private Limited last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 28 Sep, 2017. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2017 as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for XL India Business Services Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
XL India Business Services Recruiting B.Com/BBA Candidates with 01-03+ Years Experience for Accounts Receivable Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Receivable Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/11/2021
- Mode of application :WALKIN
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 15th November, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM AXA XL Office 14th Floor, Block B2, (“SEZ Unit 1”), World Tech Park, IT/ITES SEZ, Gurgaon -122002 Nearest Metro Station – Huda City Centre
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Your responsibilities will include: Central cash management processing following Internal audit and Financial Internal Control guidelines Production of operational and business reports on a pre-defined frequency Collections through statement generation, reminders and follow-up with various departments Account reconciliations (Claim Bucket, Cash Control Account) and resolution of issues in coordination with internal parties SHARE your talent Were looking for someone who has these abilities and skills: Education & Qualification: Graduate / Post graduate in commerce is mandatory. Must Haves: Exposure to accounting/ insurance at education or Previous work experience in BFSI vertical will be preferred 1-3 years of experience Good communication & interpersonal skills Advanced MS Excel skills