SBICAP Securities hiring for Customer Service Group and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The broking arm of the prestigious State Bank Group, SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. Commencing operations since the first quarter of the financial year 2006-07, our aim is to provide seamless access to primary and secondary markets to investors, institutional and retail.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Customer Service Group as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: SBICAP Securities
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 1-6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 14th January – 15th January , 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
SBICAP Securities Limited, 2nd Floor, Mafatlal Chambers, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Near Bawla Masjid, Mumbai – 400013
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Resolving the client queries/ complaints within the defined timeframe.
- Strong oral and written communication skills which includes (Fluency & Coherence, Grammatical ability, Pronunciation & Interactive Communication)
- Basic Computer knowledge is required.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Display strong initiative in resolving issues of customers.
- Exhibit strong teamwork.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.