DCB Bank hiring graduate for Branch Head and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.DCB Bank Limited is a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India. It is amongst the new generation banks that received the scheduled commercial bank license from the bank regulator, Reserve Bank of India. DCB Bank received the licence on 31 May 1995.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Branch Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DCB Bank
- Location : Muktsar
- Post Name: Branch Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sales and Revenue Responsibility for Liability, Assets including Gold, Wealth Management and All Fee products for the Branch
- Sales and Revenue responsibility of 3rd party products e.g. Investment Services and Insurance Delivery of Operating Profit Budgets for the Branch through revenue and cost management Distribute & track Branch Budgets & Targets on monthly/quarterly/annual bases and also by product types.
- Customer acquisition, retention, deepening, cross-selling, complaint Management
- Monitor business analytics & publish MIS thereof.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.