Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- DXC Technology Walk In For Experienced Candidates
- Required qualifications are B. Com,M. Com,MBA
- Place of posting is Bengaluru
- Post Name is Finance/Budgeting Manager
DXC Technology is inviting application for the post of Finance/Budgeting Manager for Bengaluru Location.DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries.Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualifications:B. Com,M. Com,MBA
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary :NA
- Selection : Based on interview
- Maintain day to day AP operations.
- Processing of purchase order based and non-purchase order Invoices, in case of requirement.
- Distribution & Allotment of Work and monitoring if the allocated work has been completed by the team members.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of month end activities.
- Preparation and distribution of Month end reports to external and internal stake holders.
- Working with Vendor statement reconciliations for strategic vendors.
- Regularly arrange call with business and strategic vendors to solve process related issues.
- Review Process Documentation
- Process Training Coordination and successful execution
- Provide process Improvement Ideas and work with Management to implement the ideas within the team
- Implements and assures effective business controls/Process controls through review, analysis and verification.
- Review quality reports & ensure that there is proper feedback/counselling to the team members.
- Ensure the team meets the SLA requirement specified in terms of TAT & Quality
- Process Reporting & SLA management and any other MIS reporting