Alankit limited Released Job Openings On 08-04-2022.Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it’s Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Alankit limited Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Alankit limited Recruiting CA/CS/CMA/B.Com/Semi-Qualified CA/CMA (Drop-out) Candidates with 01-06+ Years Experience for Chartered Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR( Jhandewalan )
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue: 9th April , 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi -110 055,Landmark:- Near post office Nearest Metro Station:- Jhandewalan metro station gate no. 2 Contact – Priyanka ( 09582200503 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- To maintain books of accounts in Tally.
- Should be well versed with Accounting Knowledge, Journal and Ledger entries, Taxation etc.
- Preparing & issuing Tax invoices, payments, expense booking, preparing & maintaining vouchers
- Knowledge of Tally Erp 9, especially from GST point of view.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of GST Act, GST registration, GST payments & GST returns filing (GSTR-1, GSTR-2A, GSTR-3B, GSTR-7, and GSTR-9 etc.).
- To handle all reconciliation with inter branch.
- Preparation of the finalization statement for the balance sheet.
- Conversant with all Monthly TDS Calculation & filing of Service Tax, PT and compliance related to TDS Payment.