IBM Walk in Drive for Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances..Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of financcial accountant position as follows .
IBM walk in time,venue,contact details :
- Post Name :Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualifications: B.com , BBA , MBA
- Experience :2 – 5 years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not Available
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Financial Analyst Job description or Requirements:-
As Senior Practitioner – Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, financial analysis and reporting.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met