WNS Global Services Walk in Drive for B.Com and M.Com candidates for the role of Accounts Executive/Accountant :
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of financcial accountant position as follows .
WNS Global Services Walk in Drive Time,Venue ,Contact details:
13th January – 14th January , 1 PM onwards
11th Floor ,A2/A3 Tower , World Tech Park , Sector – 30 , Silokhera, Gurugram Neraest Metro Huda City Centre Metro
Contact – Alex
Eligibility and important details of Accounts Executive/Accountant Vacancy at WNS Global Services :
- Post Name :Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualifications: B.Com ,M.com, BBA, MBA
- Experience :3 -7 Years of expeirnce
- Vacancies : 1+
- Salary : ₹ 2,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on interview
Accounts Executive/Accountant Job Description:
- Maintain petty cash accounts and log all outgoing disbursements
- Require experience in P2P.
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate.
- We need this profile for a standard AP HD role (accounts payable help desk)
- The person will be responding to email queries raised by vendor, client, supplier etc from UK around the status of payments against invoices