Walk in from 12th-17th Jan at IIFL Securities hiring for Loan Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IIFL Holdings Limited d/b/a IIFL and India Infoline, is an Indian diversified financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. The organisation was founded by Nirmal Jain.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Loan Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IIFL Securities
- Location : Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 11th January – 17th January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Ground Floor, Hubtown Solaris, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1) Identify quality & purity of Gold in any form.
4) Adherence to the administrative process, norms, policies & discipline of the organization is a must.
3)Should be able to maintain accounting process, records and gold Loan transaction.
4)Adherence to the administrative process, norms, policies & discipline of the organization is a must.
6) Well versed with Gold Loan product and the needs & requirements of the customer and cater to the same.
6) Well versed with Gold Loan product.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.