DXC Technology is hiring MBA/PGDM/M.Com. DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: DXC Technology
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Record to Report (R2R)
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM/M.Com
- Experience : 06-08 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Time and Venue: 11th March from 01 PM onwards at DXC Technology Kalyani Platina Tech Park, Phase – III Magnolia Building, Kundalahalli Village, EPIP Zone. Landmark: Brookefield Bangalore-560 066, Contact – Janani
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs complex analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
- Typically the first escalation point of contact for complex systems or policy issues related to area of expertise.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
- Leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
- Partner with different teams across the finance function
- Perform complex Balance sheet account reconciliation’s, review and follow up to get reconciling items cleared and addressing related queries with accuracy and within TAT
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply