KPMG Walk-in for CA Freshers / CA experienced from 12th-16th Nov
Capita India Pvt. Ltd is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for post of Audit executive.Please go through the below details and Apply or get more details from official advertisement link provided below .Please Join in Whats App Groups for daily alerts.
Role: Audit Executive.
0 -1 Year experience post-qualification experience in Audit.
Relevant experience of atleast 2 years in case of possessing certifications other than CA
Experience with Big 4/leading Audit firms or their shared service center would be preferred
Audit service delivery Be a part of the team that is responsible for audit service delivery and ensure timely and quality audit deliverables on the work done by self and by other junior team members
Content & industry focus Build strong domain expertise (accounting & auditing) and industry knowledge to enable better engagement with US ET and improve quality of work performed from GDC.
- Be an integral part of teams assigned as Dedicated teams for Canada audit engagement teams.
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of industry specific audit procedures.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the GDC Seniors, Managers and ET so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted.
- Provide clarifications, train and mentor junior associates on a timely basis on industry specific audit and accounting knowledge and client specific matters on audit work papers.
- Perform upfront reviews wherever required for deliverables and as advised by the team lead.
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and Efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables.
- Interact and seek clarifications from US rotational and ET points of contact
No of Vacancies: 2
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
How to Apply:
Time and Venue
KPMG Bangalore One Office, RMZ Ecoworld, Bangalore Time:October 12th November – 16th November Reporting Time, 10:00 AM -1:00PM POC : Yash Shetty / Mae williams