VVF (INDIA) Hiring CA candidates for Manager- Internal Audit & Risk Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.VVF Limited is a manufacturing and marketing company of personal care products and oleochemicals, with a worldwide presence. Headquartered in Mumbai, India. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager- Internal Audit & Risk Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: VVF (INDIA)
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager- Internal Audit & Risk Management
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Planning and Strategising Conduct internal audits at manufacturing locations Coordination and support business team for process improvement, cost reduction, bridging control gaps etc
- Identification and Assessment of Risks and preparation of Risk Register Policy and Process Design, Implementation and Review Follow-up for implementation of Risk Mitgation plan Regular monitoring of Risk Status and reporting Coordination, Interface, Imparting Training to Internal and External entities Follow-up for implementation of audit recommendation
- Management of performance, capability and morale Review and monitor Statutory compliance of the company Infrastructure and Technology Investment and Management Key Result Areas (KRAs) Internal Audit Enterprise Risk Management
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.