1. Handling finance functions and assisting in completion of statutory & tax audit within stipulated time
2. Assisting in preparation of consolidated financials and getting audited within stipulated time.
3. Handling month-end activities for ensuring compliance to corporate reporting timeliness & guidelines
4. Liasioning and meeting requirements of Internal & External Auditor; evaluating the internal control systems with view to highlight shortcomings & implementing recommendations.
5. Preparations and review of expenses schedules on regular basis.
6. Ensuring that all financials controls for the company are met and adhered to at all times.
7. Reconciliation of GL ledgers with the internal customers like excise, service tax department etc.
8. Review of advances and related party transactions.
Job role: Assistant Manager .
Qualification: CA with 3-8 years experience or any graduate.
Salary: 3-7 L P.A.