Volvo Group Hiring CA,CMA,CS for the Position of Operational Control Analyst
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services .Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Operational Control Analyst Vacancy at Volvo Group :
- Post Name :Operational Control Analyst
- Qualifications: CISA, CA, CPA, CGMA, CIA
- Experience :05+Years
- Vacancies :Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Bangalore
- Selection : Based on Resume
Operational Control Analyst Job Description:
- Provides strategic direction, manage and execute the Operational Control (OC) activities for Region APAC including:
- Coordinating specific processes to support the implementation and execution of the OC plan, monitoring compliance;
- Providing assurance of directives and procedures in line with VFS Internal Control Framework, Volvo Group Internal Control Standards (VICS) and the VFS directives and procedures to ensure reliability of financial reporting, operational excellence and compliance with company’s directives and local regulations;
- Preparing and presenting OC review findings and recommendations;
- And coordinating the local internal auditor to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.