Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Volvo Group Hiring CA,ICWA/CFA/MBA for Zonal Credit Manager .The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Volvo Group
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Zonal Credit Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA/CFA/MBA
- Experience :03-07+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collaborate with the business team to achieve projected business targets. Lead a team of credit approvers to ensure building quality portfolio and manage delinquencies. Manage end-to-end credit approval process within given Turnaround time (TAT) for the zone.
- Develop, review and institutionalize credit appraisal process and policies Engage in development, implementation, review and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade, the competency of the team members across levels.
- Work closely with recoveries and analytics team to generate business insights. Monitors and control the performance of loan portfolio especially key account loans. Manage credit appraisal and allied costs within allocated budget for Zone.
- Submits monthly credit statistics and reports to National Head – Credit. Maintain a proper, auditable document trail in the VFS IT System (Credit Module) for all credit decisions, starting from the application stage to approval or rejection stage, with a proper rationale and approval record for all decisions, including for exceptions, if any. Adhere to a credit risk culture of an exceptional quality, in terms of established credit guidelines Provide inputs for developing sound, acceptable credit policies, processes and procedures
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-