Vodafone Hiring ACA/CIMA/ACCA for Finance Process Governance Specialist .Vodafone Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office is located in Newbury, Berkshire, England and its global headquarters is based in London, England. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Vodafone
- Location : India
- Post Name: Finance Process Governance Specialist
- Qualification: ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Approving demands taking account of their impact on the Core Business Model (CBM) including existing Policy, Principles and Rules and Compliance Controls.
- Approving Localisations, Role change and Post-Design change requirements
- Quality control of updates to global processes and publication of approved processes
- Analysis of process conformance data (in Celonis) and publishing conformance report
- Annual review of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) used by operational teams to deliver the Global Processes (CBM)
- Maintenance of Risks and Controls library in ARIS including mapping to CBM processes and updating the Controls Narrative.
- In support of Finance Programme and Systems demands this role delivers:
- Align with the project team to identify impacts on process and process documentation.
- Update CBM Process Models as required. Ensure the updates are reviewed, validated and approved.
- Identify impacted Process related documentation (Operating Procedures, Localisations etc.) and ensure these are updated, validated and approved.
- Ensure the approved processes and related process documentation is published in the correct systems (ARIS Connect and Solution Manager) and changes are communicated through the appropriate project communications channels.
- Ensure process standardisation changes will be tracked and reported via our analytical tools (ARIS, Celonis).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply