Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1) Managing daily cash balances, that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
2) Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units
3) Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
1) Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the IRD.
2) Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
3) Arranging Financial auditsand reviews as required.
4) Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
5) Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
Job role: Assistance Manager.
Qualification: MBA in Finance or CA with above 5 years experience.
Click here for More details and apply online