Genpact Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact .com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Genpact .com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Eligibility for the Banking Backend Payment Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Banking Backend Payment Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate in finance
- Experience:01-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue: 7th February – 8th February from 11.00 AM onwards https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9052644000
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP and Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries.
- Identify, research, and seek the issues Assist with/perform other team tasks as required and Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems and Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Balance own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met and maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.