Eaton is hiring Accounting Degree (CA), MBA-Finance or B.com. (Accounting). Eaton Corporation is an Irish-domiciled multinational power management company. Eaton has two business sectors: Electrical and Industrial. The electrical sector’s products include circuit breakers, switchgear, busway, UPS systems, power distribution units, panel boards, load centers, motor controls, meters, sensors, relays and inverters. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Eaton
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR)
- Qualification: Accounting Degree (CA), MBA-Finance or B.com. (Accounting)
- Experience : 06-08 years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsibilities include ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Demonstrate efficiency, agility and ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Provide business partnership to all areas of plant with regard to functional expertise and cross-functional support, providing guidance and education as needed to plant personnel to achieve financial objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure an adequate environment of internal control.
- Provide compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and all applicable statutory requirements as they apply to their areas of responsibility.
- Active leadership required to ensure compliance is maintained for all financial activities, as well as the safeguarding of plant assets in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to globally defined SSC processes
- Collaborates with the other stakeholders to support overall goals and objectives. Work closely with the Team Leader – Accounting in achieving the required goals and timelines. Proactively manage issues through understanding of the overall processes and interconnect.
- Demonstrate a practical approach to continuous improvement of the processes.
- Develop Customer facing KPIs, periodic meetings to discuss performance and monitors closely to close out open issues.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply