MasterCard is Hiring CA/CPA/MBA Finance candidates for the Position of Sr Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Sr Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Sr Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis at MasterCard
- Post Name : Sr Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Qualifications: CA/CPA/MBA Finance
- Experience : 03+ years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on interview
Sr Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis Job Description:
- Support the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives.
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely generation of regional revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Develop engagement and reporting processes between RHQ, Divisions, International Markets (IMK) and various functional groups.
- Support the development of the business plans and work to develop the annual plan and budget process. Also be responsible for incorporating accurate data upload into Hyperion budgeting and forecasting tool as well as for the compilation, timely completion and submission of the Preliminary Budget Review Template and CEO
- Review Template to IMK.
- Generate pertinent performance information and analysis on key business drivers of revenue, expense, contra etc. Identify and communicate risks and opportunities.
- Support Preparation of management reporting packages and financial presentations for Regional
- Management, IMK and other ad-hoc business reviews.
- Respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis. Develops and/or continues improve in-region and corporate financial analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with Regional Business Development team to include the analysis of underpinning assumptions in the management reporting process.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Divisional Finance teams on use of Hyperion for revenue forecasting.
- Apply strategic understanding of business dynamics in regional markets and competitive forces in driving creative responses and formulating mitigating strategies.
- Support continuous reviews of existing processes to assess operational efficiency and development and implementation of process improvements to ensure processes meet present and anticipated needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders
- Support continuous reviews of existing processes to assess operational efficiency and development and implementation of process improvements to ensure that processes meet the present and anticipated needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders