JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting BCOM, CA Inter, MBA for Finance-Reference Data Operations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance-Reference Data Operations as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Finance-Reference Data Operations
- Qualification: BCOM, CA Inter, MBA
- Experience : NA
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 30/12/2020
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Set up and maintenance of finance dimensions in the system of record.
- Monitor, track, and report on the timeliness and completeness of source data.
- Partner with finance partners and technology to identify root cause and resolve issues.
- Reconcile and remediate data to align to the books and records of the firm on periodic basis.
- Support the sourcing of data into the Risk and Finance applications.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.