Accenture is hiring B.Com candidates. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Procurement Management-Helpdesk
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience : 01-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
- You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
- You will be responsible for Helpdesk where in you will troubleshoot problems or provide guidance about products such as computers, electronic equipment, food, apparel, or software. You will provide the customer or end user with information and support related to a company”s or institution”s products and services. Skills required are written and verbal communication skills in English, flexibility to work in any work shifts or rotational shifts as required, team-oriented attitude and strong work ethic, ability to empathize with the customer
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply