Lifestyle is hiring Chartered Accountant. Lifestyle is a retail fashion brand which comes under Dubai-based retail and hospitality conglomerate, the Landmark Group. Lifestyle’s inventory consists of several national and international brands, and its product categories include Indian and western apparels, footwear, handbags, beauty products, and fashion accessories for men, women, and children. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Lifestyle
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Executive and Assistant Manager
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 00-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not disclosed
- Salary: Not disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of annual budget with proper analysis and rolled out: Budget for stores, concept, corporate level with profitability analyses and controlling.
- Preparation of Project feasibility report for new/ refurbishment of stores: investment, breakeven analysis for multiple years.
- Preparation of the monthly accounts balance sheet & P&L, cash flow, Fund flow and KPI reports
- To assist and support the India Finance Office.
- Monthly MIS review with management
- Managing commercial activity & supporting to business for goal achieving, handling multiple audits.
- Statutory compliance, SOP & group police implementation.
- Determining financial objectives. Designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Preparing Annual Budget and forecasting trends.
- Developing reports for top management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecast.
- Developing and updating accounting, finance and management policies and procedures.
- Effective Cash Flow Management
- Monitoring budgets and comparing them with actual cost and revenues related to production, marketing and capital.
- Preparation, maintenance and filing of projected P&L Account and Balance Sheet as required by bank authorities and other financial institutions.
- Coordinate the preparation of Financial Statements, Financial Reports for internal usage.
- Getting control accounts reconciled and sorting out the discrepancies
- Liaison with business related organizations such as Banks, Govt authority, Etc. and preparing budget cum systemizing departmental work.
- Negotiating of service vendors, job/rate cards.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply