UnitedLex BPO Recruitment 2021.UnitedLex BPO recruiting CA for Manager – Financial Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
UnitedLex is a premier global legal services provider in the fields of Contracts & Sourcing, Intellectual Property, Litigation support, and Immigration Support..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Financial Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: UnitedLex BPO
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – Financial Reporting
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 03-08+years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 15,00,000 – 22,50,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handled Year end Audits (Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit and Internal control over financial reporting. Working knowledge of INDAS & Preparation of Annual Financial Statements as per the applicable INDAS independently for the company. Working knowledge of SEZ & STPI Compliances and Custom compliances. Covering monthly and annual compliances, renewal of licenses, Letter of Permissions and Approvals.
- GST compliances, including monthly deposition, Monthly GST Returns, reconciliation with GST portal data, creation and maintenance of documentation for GST, DTA procurement filing with SEZ authorities and updating of SEZ portal, E-way bill Compliances and Annual Return preparation and handling of audits. Handled statutory dues like TDS, Advance tax & timely and accurate filings of the quarterly TDS returns, assessments replies & other adhoc requirements of the Income tax department. Have handled Corporate Tax Return for the company, & XBRL Filings.
- Assist in Corporate Tax assessments and other assessments and attending the hearings along with the consultants. RBI Annual Returns, Surveys, updation of Master data, handled corporate restructuring transaction related filings like FCTRS, FCGPR, Form ODI.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.