United Heat Transfer is hiring MCom, ICWA. United Heat Transfer brothers, Yogesh Patil & Vivek Patil, are inspired by our father Late Mr. V. B. Patil (Deputy Chief Engineer in Sugar factory). Our father pioneer of this organization left sugar factory and started own business in the name of V. B. Patil Engineers with the scope of Turbine overhauling in 1972. We brothers accompanied him and shared his business with values. Once in 1984, we got an opportunity to produce & supply Heat Exchanger, (Oil Cooler) for Steam Turbine and that was the first opening to enter Heat transfer Equipment field. With many hurdle and solutions we could supply this first Heat Exchanger successfully. We were delighted by producing (first) heat exchanger & fascinated with this product. .. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: United Heat Transfer
- Location : Nashik, Maharashtra
- Post Name:Delivery Project Executive
- Qualification: MCom, ICWA
- Experience : 02+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure all parameters at the time of labour, purchase bills, cash vouchers passing are adhered to like rate, tax, quantity, advance, various deductions, WCT, TDS, etc.
- Ensure the bill is properly checked in all aspects.
- Ensure that taxes are levied correctly by vendor as per the order.
- Proper debit note is raised based on the remark of bill passing authority.
- Timely reconciliation is done with respect to advance given, bills booked, payment made etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply