United Airlines Recruitment for SOX Compliance Manager – Internal Audit for Gurgaon location.This position required CA,CPA qualification.United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. It is the 3rd largest airline in the world, measured by fleet size and route network. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
United Airlines -important details:
- Role Name – SOX Compliance Manager – Internal Audit
- Qualification & Experience – CA,CPA with 06-08 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Accounts
- Location- Gurgaon
United Airlines -Job Description :
- Identify and define key risks and scope, review and analyze evidence, and document client processes and procedures
- Plan, implement, coordinate, and execute all phases of SOX compliance (Includes leading walkthroughs and identifying/validating key controls, developing test procedures, executing and documenting testing, and reporting results to Management, internal, and external audit)
- Update documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, risk and controls matrix and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes
- Manage and detail review SOX testing to ensure testing results are appropriately documented and communicated
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors on the annual SOX testing plan and provide support to them to ensure timely and smooth completion of SOX projects
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview