Unison International Recruitment 2021. Unison International recruiting CA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Unison International Consulting is a prolific human resources consulting organization built passionately by the affable and charismatic Udit Mittal and his team of energetic and knowledgeable recruiting consultants..Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unison International
- Location : MumbaI
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Monika Rathee 9717890273
Job Description/Skills Required
- Revenue and Cost Recognition for the brand
- Financial Reporting for with detailed Variance analysis for implementing cost efficiency and providing necessary Adjustments
- Review & Preparation of Balance Sheet Schedules including AR Retention Schedule, Inventory Schedule, LD & SRA Schedule etc.
- Providing Commentary on the Movements of certain Balances of BS Accounts including Unbilled Receivables, Finished Goods, and WIP Account etc for US Review
- Reconciling Order Sales Backlog, Fixing System Interface Issues, Performing GIT FG Recon
- Preparation & Review of Ageing of various Accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Performance Report ( MPR )/other need based reports
- Analysis of MPR and comparison of actual with budgeted to find the reason for variance
- Resolve queries related to MPR raised by Business Finance or Consolidation Team
- To ensure that Income and expenses are booked correctly and in correct profit centre.
- Co-ordination for resolving day-to-day operational issues of the stores
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.