Unilever is hiring Graduate,MBA .Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England, and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food, energy drink, ice cream and beverages, cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world. .. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Unilever
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Senior Demand Planning Executive
- Qualification: Graduate,MBA
- Experience :03–05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyze the demand patterns and create a Demand construct at SKU Level
- Unbiased decision making on up lifts/down lifts basis inputs from Brand and Customer Marketing Teams.
- Liaise with Brand, CM, CD, Supply Planning, Customer Service, Category/Channel Finance and drive S&OP process for the categories.
- Partner with Branch teams for short term forecasting.
- Managing complexities of channel behaviors, category ambition vs channel reality, seasonality
- Effective communication with all relevant stakeholders to achieve consensus on all demand plans.
- Periodical review of QGP/3TDP forecast and drive continuous improvement.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply