Unilever Recruitment 2021. Unilever recruiting CA,MBA for Senior Manager: Management Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream..Eligibility for the Senior Manager: Management Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Unilever
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager: Management Reporting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:12-15+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accountable for the delivery of Performance Management Reports to the ULE while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information as agreed in the SLAs
- Working with senior leaders to understand their business problems and delivering excellent information and analytics solutions to support various vertical leads responsible for attaining the shared vision of Unilever.
- Lead a team of ~50 UL FTE’s and 30+ 3P resources.
- Responsible to identify and deliver information projects across functions/departments on Performance Management and partner with functional leads to deliver the projects around the committed timelines.
- Responsible to orchestrate internally with the Automation/Visualisation team to deliver tactical solutions which comes along with the enhanced visualisation, maximum automation and clear story telling on data.
- Ensure On Time In Full delivery of all BAU Reporting
- Accountable for setting up a vision for the Reporting Operations team in line with the I&A strategy and delivering the vision within the year
- Delivering on Productivity and Financial Targets for I&A Operations
- People engagement and capability building for the team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.