Unilever Recruitment 2021. Unilever recruiting CA/CPA/MBA for Assistant Manager Financial Controls and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Financial Controls as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unilever
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Financial Controls
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA
- Experience:04-07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- putting the business’ goals at the heart of what we do
- leveraging cost-effective, best practice, global solutions across Unilever to meet users’ needs
- making continuous improvement in both cost and service an integral part of our way of working
- building a professional services organisation that enables our people to give their best
- developing win-win relationships with selected providers to meet our current and future requirements
- Lower cost of delivery through standardisation, simplification, process harmonisation & scale leverage.
- Better user experience by delivery of integrated service bundles to end-user.
- Continuous improvement through end-to-end process ownership.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.