Ujjivan Small Finance Bank recruiting graduate,postgraduate for Program Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Program Manager as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Team Lead/Technical Lead
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience : 10 – 20 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for managing the API Banking including implementation of systems, training, performance monitoring and team management.
- Responsible for developing and mentoring a strong software team under BSG Development vertical.
- Effectively address software requirements of the Bank pertaining to API Banking, ESB Services, Services and Micro Services development either through development of in-house software or through customization of external software and its subsequent testing, implementation and updation.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable APIs Understanding HTTP and HTTPS protocols and basic knowledge on HTTP headers, request/response, XML/JSON data structure, SOAP/REST services Experience with XPath, RegEx, HTTP status codes, GET/POST methods, CRUD operations Experience on any enterprise service bus product and/or JMS messaging.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.