- Identify risks and manage
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Active engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland)
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Planning and organising
- Analyzing and presenting recommendations
Job role: Audit Manager.
Qualification: CA inter/ Articleship completed resources.
Salary: 2-6 L P.A.
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|