Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) hiring CA, ICWA.The entry of private service providers brought with it the inevitable need for independent regulation. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) was, thus, established with effect from 20th February 1997 by an Act of Parliament, called the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997, to regulate telecom services, including fixation/revision of tariffs for telecom services which were earlier vested in the Central Government.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Senior Research Officer
- Qualification: CA, ICWA
- Experience : 01+ years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-Per Month
- Last Date to Apply: 28/02/2020
- Age: The maximum age for appointment on deputation shall in no case exceed 56 years on the date of closing of applications in TRAI.
- Address : Deputy Advisor (H.R.), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi – 110002.
Job Description/skills Required
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree, CA, ICWA for the position of Senior Research Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28/02/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
1. Name of Post: Senior Research Officer
2. Pay Level: Pay Level-Tl in the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC [Pre-revised PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 6600] with allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules.
3. Eligibility criteria: Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:
(i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis OR
(ii) Officers in Junior Time Scale with 4 years of regular service in that grade OR 7 years of regular service in the grade of Section Officer OR any other equivalent OR higher grade. The officer must possess the working knowledge of computer.
4. Essential: A Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration/ Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law / Science/ Humanities from a recognized University/institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply