1. Books and Controller
- Ensure books of accounts are representative of the affairs of the Company and are kept in accordance with applicable accounting standards & policies
- Coordinate with Big 4 Auditors for statutory, internal, concurrent and systems audits of the Company including direct and indirect tax related returns and assessments
- Preparation of all financial reporting materials and metrics for internal reporting, MIS for Board of Directors and Auditors
- Monitor the performance of treasury operations of Tracxn and provide regular updates to senior management
2. Billing & Collections
- Oversee the regular operations of invoicing and collections from our clients
- Ensure that the process of invoicing is being followed at each step starting from Business Handover to raising of invoice to the client
- Work with the Accounts Receivable team for ensuring collections happen on a timely basis
- Identify exceptions arising in the invoicing and collections process and work with senior management and business teams to resolve them
3. Payables Management
- Manage payroll processing on a timely basis, including updates to the processing arising from changes to statutory requirements
- Ensure that all tax liabilities are computed correctly, applicable returns are filed properly, and payments for the same are made on time
- Manage correct and on-time payments for all statutory obligations such as PF and ESI
- Manage day to day banking operations including daily BRS checks, proper accounting of collections received, authorizations for payments, and internal movement of funds
- Ensure that internal controls are in being followed across all Finance and HR processes such as vendor payments, offer release to candidates, etc.
4. Team Management
- Manage a team of 4-5 reports
- Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reportees on a daily basis. Provide mentorship and constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the final output of all work done by the reportees
- Responsible for performance management and compliance of processes within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc.
Job role: Chartered Accountant.
Qualification: Any Graduate – Any Specialization,CA with 3-7 years experience.