Torrent Power Released Job Openings On 05-01-2021.Torrent Power is one of the leading brands in the Indian power sector, promoted by the Rs. 50 billion Torrent Group – a group committed to its mission of transforming life by serving two of the most critical needs – Healthcare and Power..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Torrent Power Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Torrent Power Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),CS,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 03-07+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager-Finance Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager-Finance follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad ( Nehru Nagar)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyzing various proposals for acquisitions of Power Plants, Renewable Energy Projects, Distribution and Transmission, EPC etc.
- Due diligence (DD) skills (primarily Accounting, Financial, Legal, Commercial, Taxation, Regulatory as well as understanding of technical, contractual and operational aspects), preparation of DD reports, evaluation of valuation impacts and dealing with DD Agencies, (if any)
- Preparation of Financial Modelling, projections of various scenarios for acquisition proposals, undertake valuation exercise / options and analyze various financial ratios (IRR, NPV, Enterprise Value, Book Value, Free Cash flows to the firms, Free Cash flows to the equity)
- Prepare Project Reports, providing options / recommendations to the management on the proposals
- Prepare / vet non-binding offers, binding offers, non-disclosure agreements, share purchase agreements and other transaction documents
- Analyze various Contractual documents and bring out risk issues
- Thorough knowledge required for acquisitions; such as Accounts, Finance, Taxation, Secretarial, Information Technology
- Analyzing / checking of various matters referred by the management
- Assistance in Management Reporting
- Tracking of various acquisitions proposals, market trend and updates, following-up, dealing with investment bankers, analyzing the data received, seek required data from parties.
- Tracking updates on various Regulations with analysis and brief