Torrent Power Recruitment 2021. Torrent Power recruiting CA for Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Torrent Power is one of the leading brands in the Indian power sector, promoted by the Rs. 50 billion Torrent Group – a group committed to its mission of transforming life by serving two of the most critical needs – Healthcare and Power.. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Torrent Power
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of Book Keeping
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per Ind AS
- Preparation of consolidation of financial statements
- Knowledge of TDS & GST provisions
- Preparation of statements related to tax audit & cost audit
- Preparation of advance tax computation / income tax return
- Preparation of details of income tax assessment
- Analysis of financial data
- Data preparation for board meetings pertaining to books of accounts
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Torrent Power entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Torrent Power entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.