Torrent Power Released Job Openings On 02/05/2022.Torrent Power is one of the leading brands in the Indian power sector, promoted by the Rs. 50 billion Torrent Group – a group committed to its mission of transforming life by serving two of the most critical needs – Healthcare and Power. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd., the flagship company of the Torrent Group, is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals industry with a vision of becoming a global entity in the arena. ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Torrent Power Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Torrent Power Recruiting MCA Candidates with 06-11+Years Experience for Technical Lead Position.Complete Details for the Technical Lead follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Web developer ( PHP – Android / DevOps )
- Must have 3 years of PHP team lead experience
- Must have good experience in PHP and its MVC frameworks
- Experience in MySQL(5.6+) tuning and management
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD) Must have good knowledge and experience of DevOps tools like Jenkins , GitLab , Sonarqube etc
- Knowledge of Low Code & No code Mobile Application Development Platform for rapid development , testing & deployment for enterprise mobile application will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in web and mobile cybersecurity will be preferred.
- Awareness of various automated testing tools like selenium, j Meter, Unit Testing will be of added advantage
- Should have worked on large scale enterprise application
- Experience in Linux web server management
- Required to have excellent business analysis and system design skills with UI/UX
- Experience in Project and team management