- Comprehensive Checklist for GST Audit (Part 1 – Documentation)
- Comprehensive Checklist for GST Audit (Part 2 – Audit Procedure)
- Comprehensive Checklist for GST Audit (Part 3 – Audit Procedure)
- Clarification regarding annual returns (FORM GSTR-9 / FORM GSTR-9A) and reconciliation statement (FORM GSTR-9C)
- General points to be considered for GST Audit
- Return in Form GSTR-3B is only a form not a return in lieu of Form GSTR-3
- How to claim deduction u/s 80EEA up to Rs 3.5 lakh on home loans, conditions to be fulfilled.
- Non deduction of TDS for payment to Non-resident shall not be deemed to be assesse in default
- Cancellation of registration of the Trust or Institution
- CA students conference Pan India
- Students Conference at Chandigarh on 27th and 28th July 2019
- Students Conference at Hyderabad on 2nd and 3rd August 2019
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.