- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
Job role: Assistant Manager.
Qualification: Any Graduate – Any Specialization,CA with 3-4 years experience.