Thomson Reuters Released Job Openings On 15-11-2021.Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Thomson Reuters Recruiting CA,CMA,MBA Candidates with 10+ Years Experience for Continuous Process Improvement Manager-Customer to Cash Position.Complete Details for the Continuous Process Improvement Manager-Customer to Cash as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ownership of process design for CTC organization, keeping in mind end to end business linkages
- Can drive the ‘Digitization Agenda’ from the scope of identifying Automation opportunities within CTC, for improving process effectiveness and efficiency and plan transformation initiatives around the same
- Represent the CTC organization in all global transformation initiatives and provides guidance, support and solutioning of necessary actions
- Identifies key value drivers and defined metrics to inform performance, support decision making, and foster positive behavior and actions
- Undertakes change management and drive harmonization and standardization across business units.
- Continuous benchmarking of processes for enabling Best in Class performance
- Partner with business teams to support product/s launch and enable business expansions as a core team member representing Customer to Cash Operations.
- Participate in developing long range plans with business.