Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021. Thomson Reuters recruiting Graduate for Order Management/Billing Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.Eligibility for the Order Management/Billing Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Thomson Reuters
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Order Management/Billing Specialist
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:02-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Order Management Specialist (OMS) is responsible for the entire order life cycle (quote submission, order processing, permissioning, and billing) while providing support to the account team and associated client base.
- This includes meeting requirements and deadlines in an accurate and timely manner, and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the quote to billing process. Responsible for the quote to billing process, this function is the main administrative support role for sales and clients.
- The OMS takes actions to ensure all client positions are accurate for sales reporting, order and billing processing, and client management. The OMS understands full functionality of quote/order management systems.
- Working closely with clients, sales, and other internal teams the OMS proactively seeks to meet daily and monthly goals. This role utilizes project management skills in coordination with organizational and relational abilities to promote excellence in teamwork and service.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.