Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The World Bank is hiring CA,CPA,MBA.The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of poorer countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the International Development Association.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: The World Bank
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Senior Team Lead
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA
- Experience :10-12+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Participate and lead the team’s contribution to institutional projects that require developing user acceptance testing plans, assigning resources for such testing, and monitoring performance;
- Manage project budgets and financial and human resources;
- Work with ITS and WFAST colleagues on system, RPA and Intelligent Automation-related matters, including analysis, design and testing, to deliver robust technology solutions as required;
- Lead project teams in tasks, such as developing and executing detailed test plans for system, RPA and Intelligent Automation enhancements and developing business procedures and documentation for new transactions and process changes.
- Support the manager in setting the tone for the functional unit and ensure collaborations with stakeholders. Serve as a focal point to HQ counterparts and clients, building productive relationships;
- Work closely and lead the team in coordinating with other Global Payments teams, HQ counterparts, WFA teams and business partners in Chennai and HQ;
- Actively engage with clients at various levels, to proactively understand client needs and provide appropriate solutions;
- Ensure that issues related to procedures, process, policy, and controls are documented and communicated clearly and timely to HQ counterparts and business partners;
- Identify and provide new value-added services to clients.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply