The World Bank Recruitment 2021. The World Bank recruiting CA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: The World Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute centralized accounting processes, such as investment income allocation to individual trust funds, administration fee recovery, intercompany billing, computation and remittance of TF revenue to IBRD, settlement of dues to IBRD for payments made on behalf of trust funds, etc., in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carry out periodic financial control activities, such as system interface reconciliations and monitoring of suspense and Inter-business unit accounts.
- Perform critical month-end closing/year-end closing activities such as accounting model reconciliation, review of key accounts, business table reconciliations, trial balance analysis, revaluation, carry forward etc., and ensure month-end/year-end close per production schedule.
- Compute and remit the administrative fee earned to IBRD; Provide quarterly analysis of deferred administrative fees to IBRD for financial reporting.
Ensure weekly settlement of dues to IBRD for payments made on behalf of trust funds.
- Create GL accounts in TF company codes per request from BUs and map them to appropriate report types to facilitate accurate reporting
- Create and maintain posting rules for trust fund ledger postings
- Periodic review of SAP roles for WFALF and coordinate for changes to, or obtaining new SAP roles for staff
- Support half-yearly budget reorganization activities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.