The World Bank Recruitment 2021. The World Bank recruiting CA/ACCA/CPA for Business Process Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects .Eligibility for the Business Process Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: The World Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Business Process Analyst
- Qualification: CA/ACCA/CPA
- Experience:05-10+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Performing the due diligence review and continuous monitoring of commercial financial institutions for potential reputational risk as part of Financial Institutions Due Diligence work • Conducting reviews of key controls, system access roles and segregation of duty (SOD) in the loan disbursement function
- • Pursuing opportunities for improving controls and reducing risk in various initiatives such as system enhancements, process improvements, and robotics implementation
- • Preparing periodic and ad hoc reports by collating information from various sources, including SAP, Integrated Loan Administration Platform (ILAP), Business Intelligence (BI) and Loan Information System (LIS) • Navigating multiple data sources to provide appropriate and timely solutions to data queries from various WFA units, Operations units, Treasury and other stakeholders
- • Supporting the automation and standardization of data queries with focus on self-service for clients • Analyzing data and presenting data using various tools and techniques • Participating in other duties and initiatives as assigned by the Team Lead
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.