The Coca-Cola Company recruiting CA,MBA for Manager, Finance – Customer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation incorporated under Delaware’s General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Coca-Cola Company has interests in the manufacturing, retailing, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager, Finance – Customer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager, Finance – Customer
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience: 03-04+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure delivery of the NSR and OI targets for all responsible businesses by managing the risks and opportunities and control of DME/ DFR spends. Custodian of the Key Accounts P&L by channel, by customer and by product. Analytics to be shared with the key business and finance stakeholders.
- Preparation of annual business plan in collaboration with customer team. Working with CFO and leadership team to ensure alignment of business plans.
- Identifying and evaluating Revenue Growth & Profit opportunities outside the business plan. Deep analytics of business to identify risk and opportunities and create mitigating plan to ensure delivery of plan.
- Support the customer leadership function in the construct and evaluation of all new deals; generate insights at a channel and customer level to drive a more sustainable pricing and profitability, thereby initiating any renegotiations of existing contracts
- Supports developing promotion calendar for customers by profitability simulation, scenario planning and financial modelling.
- Monitor trade spends, analysis and promotion effectiveness
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.